noviembre 26, 2008

Shiftless Mind

Dear Blog:


I'm sitting here, in the middle of my room, in front of my pc, just doing NOTHING at all but whirling with my chair...

By this time, I have NOTHING to say... but I want to say SOMETHING...


WHATEVER...


Sometimes when I'm in my working hours, I feel the experience of drowning in a brainstorming, sadly, I don't have access to my blog to pour all these ideas dancing in my mind, neither the time.

Once, I'm at home, all the ideas fade away... I don't know why it happens, but I'm getting tired of it ¬¬

Here I am, with an idle time, with a computer with access to my blog, and no idea fluttering in my mind and a lack of inspiration...




Listening to: Enigma - Principles Of Lust

1 comentario:

  1. Try writing all those ideas in a .txt file... sometimes it doesn't work, but some other you'll be able to complete your posts.

    Kisses.

    ResponderBorrar